Product description of Retino-A 0.05% cream
What is Retino-A 0.05% cream?
Retino-A, 0.05% 20gm, is a vitamin A-rich ointment used to treat pimples and spots on the face. This cream classifies as a retinoid that artificially provides vitamin A to the skin. It also treats other skin-related ailments and provides finesse to the skin.
Uses of Retino-A cream 0.05%
- Retino-A 0.05% cream 20gm provides unconditional benefits to the skin.
- It reduces the oil secretion and formation of pimples and pores.
- It improves the growth of skin cells and blocks the growth of abnormal blood cells.
- It unblocks the pores and tightens the skin.
- Moreover, it reduces wrinkles and softens the facial skin.
What is Retino-A cream 0.05% used for?
Retino-A cream 0.05% is used in treating skin-related problems. It can be prescribed or used in the following cases.
Acne: This cream is primarily used for decreasing the formation of pimples. It treats severe acne pimples and promotes quick healing.
Leukemia (blood cancer): Retino-A cream can also help treat blood cancer. It is used in chemotherapy by applying it to acne or skin rashes.
Sun-damaged skin: it can help reverse all signs of sun damage. It enhances the skin tone and lightens the dark spots. Overall, they speed up the process and discard the pigmented cells.
How to use Retino-A cream 0.05%?
DISCLAIMER: Retino-A cream is meant for external use. Use the proper dose as suggested by your physician.
- Wash your hands and the affected skin properly before applying the cream.
- Pat dry the skin area and apply a pinch of cream on the infected area with your fingertips.
- Avoid applying the cream near or on lips, ears and, eyes.
- Keep a gap of one hour for applying anything else on the skin.
- Use the cream regularly; apply it once a day.
- Always store the cream in a cold place.
Note: If you are prescribed Retino-A cream in an oral form, take the tablet in a complete form. Simply eat the pill with some water after having your regular meal.
How does Retino-A cream work?
- Retino-A cream 0.05% cream 20mg works naturally in the skin.
- In the first few weeks, your acne might worsen, but don’t get worried as it has started working on pimples.
- It also lightens the skin, clears the blackheads and pores.
- Moreover, better results can be seen in the later weeks.
- Use the cream consistently to achieve the desire.
Rentino-A cream Side effects
Use the cream as directed by your doctor to avoid side effects. It is natural to experience a few side effects of the cream, and they gradually stop over time. However, if some severe side effects persist, contact your doctor immediately and stop its usage.
- Dry skin
- Skin irritation
- Burning sensations
- Excessive acne
PREGNANCY: Retino-A cream is not intended to be used by women during pregnancy. Thus, talk with your doctor before using the cream.
BREASTFEEDING: it is safe to use the cream on the skin for breastfeeding women. Furthermore, it does not cause any harm to the baby. (best247chemists.com)