Aurogra 100 Mg – Sildenafil
Aurogra 100 Mg is a men’s prescription drug to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It is a sexual disorder that causes poor erection in the penis. However, ED is familiar in older age; still, many people suffer due to their bad habits. Indeed, ED varies in multiple factors such as age, illness, and medications. Aurogra 100 Mg is a potent drug to eliminate the cause of poor erection. Still, there are some vital warnings that patients should follow strictly.
What is Aurogra 100 Mg
Aurogra is a generic viagra that contains similar chemical compounds. It is called sildenafil citrate. The following substance is FDA approved and gives possible results against ED.
Indeed, Aurogra is the trading name of sildenafil drugs. This medicine is available mainly in tablet form. Besides, there are a variety of strengths available for these drugs. For example, Aurogra 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg.
Patients should consult with a doctor for accurate dosages.
Indeed, this medicine takes 30 minutes to start an erection. For that, one tablet is more than enough within 24 hours. Lastly, Aurogra doesn’t interact with internal organs in the patient’s body.
How Do Aurogra Tablets work?
Aurogra ED pill contains Sildenafil Citrate as its active ingredient. A chemical substance is known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Further, the following compound blocks phosphodiesterase enzymes and boosts the cGMP cycle. These chemical changes make specific muscles relax. Besides, it also increases blood flow in the penis. Thus, patients maintain a firm erection for better sexual activity.
How Long The Effects Of Aurogra Last?
In general, the effect of Aurogra lasts up to 4 hours. However, it depends on the patient’s health, age, and doses.
Recommended Ways to Take Aurogra Pills:
The following drugs contain potent chemical substances. Thus, there are chances of getting side effects. Patients should follow the doctor’s guidance for proper Aurogra dosages.
- These are oral pills that shallow with a glass of water
- Do not break, chew or crush the tablet
- Take the tablet 30-60 minutes before sexual activity
- Patients can intake the pills on an empty stomach or after a meal
- Doctors primarily suggest 25mg to 100mg Aurogra per day
- You can take the dosages daily or only when needed. Consult with doctors in this matter
- Avoid performing weight lifting jobs after taking tablets
- Do not miss or skip your doses
- Avoid taking overdose the drugs
- Do not take any other ED pills along with these drugs
Vital Precautions & Warnings
Follow the recommendation before taking these drugs.
- Do not take more than 100 mg drug within 24 hours
- Pregnant women and children should avoid these drugs
- Patients over 65 years old take minimum dosages
- Consult with an expert if you have a severe illness. For example, heart problems, high BP, kidney issues, diabetes, etc
- Nitrates, isosorbide, etc. drugs tend to interact with ED pills
- Grapefruit juice and fatty meals tend to slow down drugs effect
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking ED pills
Aurogra 100 Mg Side Effects
The drug has some side effects that are typical and may not last more than days. Still, there are possibilities of getting permanent losses. Thus, Patients should read label warnings and follow doctors’ guidelines strictly.
- reddish skin
- upset stomach
- back pain
- muscle aches